Issues and Hotfixes
|Last Updated||Issues Raised||Current Progress||Status|
This time, he’s decided to deliver chocolate to the increasing number of adventurers hanging out in the desert. There’s just one problem: chocolate and heat are not good bedfellows!
In search of an answer he’s come to Al Kharid, the hottest place he can stand, to seek advice. Unfortunately, giant pink rabbits aren’t exactly commonplace in this neck of the woods, and he’s frightened off their best and brightest! Can YOU, as a slightly less weird-looking adventurer, ask around on his behalf?
Help out, and you’ll be rewarded with two eggciting bits of headgear! One is bursting with spring fashion, and the other, while technically a ring, does land you with something on your head once equipped. Eggstraordinary!
Instead, there are now two new exits a few tiles away from each entrance. Using these exits will place you neatly on the surface, outside a one-way trapdoor.
Visually, the entrances look the same and all other functionality, including entrance fees, remains the same.
Task Renaming – Click here to expand…
- Alchemical Master became Alchemical Veteran
- Alchemical Grandmaster became Alchemical Master
- Gauntlet Adept became Gauntlet Veteran
- Mimic Adept became Mimic Veteran
- Nightmare Champion became Nightmare Adept
- Nightmare Adept became Nightmare Veteran
- Nightmare Veteran became Nightmare Master
- Phosani’s Champion became Phosani’s Veteran
- Phosani’s Adept became Phosani’s Master
- Phosani’s Veteran became Phosani’s Grandmaster
- Skotizo Adept became Skotizo Champion
- Skotizo Veteran became Skotizo Adept
- Thermonuclear Adept became Thermonuclear Veteran
Killcount Requirements – Click here to expand…
|Task Title||Old Count||New Count|
|Chaos Elemental Adept||50||10|
|Chaos Elemental Veteran||150||25|
|Chaos Fanatic Adept||50||25|
|Chambers of Xeric: CM Master||50||10|
|Chambers of Xeric: CM Grandmaster||150||25|
|Chambers of Xeric Veteran||75||25|
|Chambers of Xeric Master||150||75|
|Chambers of Xeric Grandmaster||250||150|
|Corporeal Beast Veteran||50||25|
|Corporeal Beast Master||150||50|
|Corrupted Gauntlet Veteran||10||5|
|Corrupted Gauntlet Master||50||10|
|Corrupted Gauntlet Grandmaster||150||50|
|Commander Zilyana Veteran||250||100|
|Crazy Archaeologist Adept||50||25|
|Dagannoth Prime Champion||50||10|
|Dagannoth Prime Adept||150||25|
|Dagannoth Rex Champion||50||10|
|Dagannoth Rex Adept||150||25|
|Dagannoth Supreme Champion||50||10|
|Dagannoth Supreme Adept||150||25|
|Deranged Archaeologist Champion||50||25|
|Fight Caves Master||10||5|
|General Graardor Veteran||250||100|
|Giant Mole Champion||50||25|
|Grotesque Guardians Adept||100||25|
|Grotesque Guardians Veteran||250||50|
|K’ril Tsutsaroth Veteran||250||100|
|Kalphite Queen Adept||50||25|
|Kalphite Queen Veteran||250||50|
|King Black Dragon Champion||50||25|
|Theatre of Blood: HM Grandmaster||100||50|
|Theatre of Blood Veteran||75||25|
|Theatre of Blood Master||150||75|
|Theatre of Blood Grandmaster||250||150|
Now, here’s what’s changed this week:
- Players will now gain Polyelemental Guardian Stones when crafting Combination Runes during Guardians of the Rift. They will award 3 Elemental Contribution Points instead of the 2 awarded by an Elemental Guardian Stone.
- The Raiments of the Eye will no longer provide additional Guardian Stones while crafting Combination Runes.
- Players may now sell their excess Abyssal Lanterns and Dyes for 100 Abyssal Pearls and 50 Abyssal Pearls, respectively.
- Increased points awarded for building the first barrier and repairing a cell tile.
- Weaker Guardian Cells can now be upgraded at more powerful altars without having to destroy the weaker Cell.
- Swapped the options on the Deposit Pool so that ‘Deposit Runes’ is now the default left-click option. Maybe keep your entity swapper off for this one!
- Confirm-on-destroy options have been added to Guardian Fragments and all types of Guardian Stones.
- Guardians of the Rift completions have been added to the HiScores.
- The Abyssal Lantern no longer attaches to the Robe Bottoms of the Eye on male characters. Fire hazard averted!
- Wizard Traiborn will now have two dialogue options for players working on Demon Slayer and Temple of the Eye at the same time.
- Fixed a graphical issue that made portals look active at the start of a game.
And here’s the issues we hotfixed before today’s update:
- The Ring of the Elements may now only be uncharged at a Bank area.
- Players can no longer receive any other Essence Pouches while in possession of a Colossal Pouch. Upon your next login, any extra Pouches will be removed if you have a Colossal Pouch.
- Players with reduced Agility levels can no longer get trapped in side areas of the Temple of the Eye.
In a future update we plan to let you recolour the Lost Bag and Amulet of the Eye, so hang on to your spare dyes if you’d like to recolour these!
- Fixed various login issues, including failure to connect to Google when making a new account via Google log-in.
- Fixed an issue that caused the World Map not to pan correctly.
- Fixed a crash on Huawei devices when opening from the Home Screen.
- Fixed an issue causing the app to become unresponsive when using certain gesture controls.
- Fixed an issue causing zoom to stop working when the Minimap was collapsed.
- Fixed a UI issue in the World Switcher menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to become unresponsive when in split-screen mode.
- A red X should now appear when clicking on NPC’s/Players with ‘Always Right Click’ enabled.
Android Beta & Steam
- The PvP option ‘Right Click for Clanmates’ should now work as expected.
- Fixed an issue with camera shake effects.
- Fixed a transparency issue appearing in various places.
The iOS Client Closed Beta starts next week! So don’t miss out your chance to take part by registering your interest today!
- Equipping the Dragonhunter Crossbow and Crystal Platelegs will no longer cause stretching.
- The ‘Chop’ option on the dead trees adjacent to the Death Altar’s exit portal no longer obstruct its ‘Use’ option.
- Bosses now spawn with reduced delays in endurance fights in the Nightmare Zone.
- The ‘Back to Bank’ button on the Group Storage screen is now removed properly when not required.
- Using artefacts on the Pyramid Plunder Mummy will now prompt relevant dialogue.
- Nex now consistently spawns a Blood Reaver in duo scale.
- Fixed an animation glitch with the Home Teleport.
- Grammar fixes.
Discuss this update on our official forums, on the 2007Scape subreddit, the Steam forums, or the community-led OSRS Discord in the #gameupdatechannel. For reference on the above content, check out the official Old School Wiki.
Mods Arcane, Archie, Argo, Ash, Ayiza, Banjo, Boko, Brow, Bruno, Curse, Daizong, Dibber, Ditto, Dylan, Ed, Elena, Errol, Fed, Gecko, Grub, Halo, Havik, Hornet, Husky, Jalo, John C, Kandosii, Katies, Kamon, Kieren, Kirby, Kurotou, Lenny, Light, Lottie, Mack, Matheus, Maylea, Markos, Meat, Morty, Nasty, Nin, Nylu, Oasis, Peppers, Regent, Redfield, Roq, Ry, Sarnie, Sigma, Skylark, Soffan, Sova, Squid, Steve W, Tide, Torrance, Veda, Vegard, West & Wolfy
The Old School Team.