Scythe of vitur Normals – Fire, Natures (High-alch)
Rapier Normals – Fire, Natures (High-alch)
• Upgrade gear where applicable.
• If you do not have an SGS you will need to bring more food and less combat/prayer potions.
• Dusk’s defensive stats are all 0, so the style of your weapon does not matter.
• If using an Inquisitor’s Mace, Inquisitor armor should not be used as the accuracy increase is minimal and having the higher defense is better.
• A Heavy Ballista or any other hard hitting range weapon can be brought for the last hit before dawn transitions.
• Weapon Downgrades:
Scythe of Vitur ➔ Inquisitor’s Mace (Prayer Bonus) ➔ Rapier = Blade of Saeldor ➔ Abyssal Tentacle ➔ Abyssal Whip.
• Other Gear Downgrades:
Torva ➔ Bandos ➔ Torso and Obsidian Legs.
Ferocious Gloves ➔ Barrows Gloves.
Amulet of Torture ➔ Amulet of Fury ➔ Amulet of Glory.
Primordial Boots ➔ Dragon Boots ➔ Rune/Climbing Boots.
Infernal Cape ➔ Fire Cape.
Avernic Defender ➔ Dragon Defender.
• Flicking range and melee pray on phase 1 is recommended to reduce damage taken.
• For the last phase, Dusk is more likely to repeat the same attack it last performed, so pray against the attack it previously used.
• Manually using the rock hammer to finish the kill can increase the chance of an orb skip.
Grotesque Guardians Guide